Thursday, September 8, 2011

Poster Twins

C'mon guys. Really?




Although, in all honesty, I don't really care. Both movies are fantastic.
First of all; A New Hope? (oh, look. My name. Welcome to my first grade LIFE. For Valentine's Day I got three of the exact same card with Leia and R2D2 on it that said, "You're my only Hope". According to my parents it should've been the most insulting worst moment of my life. In my eyes, it was the best thing that's ever happened to me). If you have problems with Star Wars, now would be about the time you should block this site from your filthy eyes because I don't want anything to do with you but I can't block you myself. That would be ridiculous and much beyond my capacity for doing.
Secondly; Tron? Daft Punk? Olivia Wilde?
...ok.
That's all you have to say. "OK". Sure, sure whatever Olivia's hot, WE GET IT. But also, she's kind of the lead female character I've been waiting for all my life. She's no Megan Fox, slutting it up in HD with air brushing up her butt (literally), nor is she that typical "I'mma be super sexy and unrealistically bada** to appease the 13 year old male ego and IQ".
No! She's smart, she's curious, she's wickedly cool and has the most rockin' boots I've ever seen. She's not pouring seduction out her cateyes every screenshot they take, she's concerned and has genuine character.
Plus she drives the four-wheel Light Runner (CAN HAZ PLZ???!). Olivia Wilde/Quorra is pretty much the most legit female in the history of EVAR.
And then, on top of it all, she looks like this:



I. NEED. those. boots.
Just sayin'.
Boyfriend wants me to have them, as well :P hehehe

Anyway. That's my rant on awesomeness in the form of similar posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment