Monday, October 24, 2011

Takes True Lovers To Be Silly

Here's a little slideshow for you....except you're gonna hafta be imaginative and pretend that I actually went to any real trouble to make this.
Just play the song and scroll through the pictures. That's all you gotta do. It's not difficult, I promise. And if it is, please get yourself checked. Really.


And now the lovely images of loveliness!



I lied. Must put words inbetween some
You can't tell it, but the reason I look like I'm sobbing over the death of my long-lost childhood kitten is because I'm sopping. freaking. wet. And we were just getting to the big drop! It was ridiculous. Never been in the front before. Never been in the front with the heavy people all in the front as well.
Never. Again. Never, I say.


There's a reason we were made for each other.


Oh, beautiful. We can look like humans. Genius.


His face. Kills me.
Slaying me with his smile....that's a song, right? Please tell me that's a song. Because dang it if that's not poetry and if I'm the first to come up with it, then that's just pathetic.




We tried. We really did. But cuteness could not be found. Only sillies.
(Recognize it? That's where he proposed <happyspasm> ahahaha!!)




It was cold. And pretty sour. That's all.


So the little cottage was eating his head away. No big deal.


It was a little bright. And I'm a good, caring fiance. Look at me go. Woot.


Dearest best friend Allie is a genius and the brainchild of this brilliant photo. Considering 'once upon a time' I wasn't Mark's biggest fan. 






Sometimes though, there are no words.


Again. No words.


Immediately following this picture;
"Can we look happy now, please?"
"Fine."


<heartskip>
Yeah, pretty happy I'd say :)


Just a small taste of what the picture montage will be like at our wedding.
Cuz I'm having a WEDDING!!!
Great freaking balls of fire.
How fun is that?

"He's more myself than I am. 
Whatever our two souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
--Emily Bronte

1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute. I wish I will be cute and in love one day.

    ReplyDelete