Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Way of the Cheesecake

First bite: awwww yissss mm, nom nom, glory allelu
Bites 2-3: No way is this slice big enough! There's not enough cheesecake!
Bites 6-7: Begin rationing. Nibble through the different sections of smooth filling, cake layers, icing (if applicable), and crusty goodness.
2/3rds done: Maybe I should start including the back of the slice....OMG there's chocolate on here!
2 more bites: I can't...I just can't go on. I'm not even enjoying this anymore.

And if I happen to be a good person and save the rest for later...
Next day: Gobble gobble.
Post cheesecake: WHY IS THE CHEESECAKE ALWAYS GONE??

The life of a fat kid at heart.
It's a hard-knock life.


Cookie dough.
MIX ALL THE DESSERTS.
Seriously, all it's missing is ice cream.


Raspberry Chocolate.
This is what he orders when 
he's feeling not-very-sharey.
Because I won't touch it (blasphemy, I know.)


Red Velvet and Snickers,
Half off Cheesecake.
HAPPY NAT'L CHEESECAKE DAY!
'Murica


I think I kind of just wrote a poem about cheesecake.
If I had enough caring to try I could maybe figure out a haiku.
You know what?
Challenge accepted.
Let's see here...(haiku's are 5-7-5 right? and something about japanese flow and certain words but I don't have any knowledge of japanese, just plain ole dumb english)

National cheesecake,
brotherhood of yum.
And sisterhood, too.

Cuz I ain't no discriminator. This post turned into something weird I was not planning on and as always I'm struggling to figure out how to end it....

Here's the best face swap ever swapped for your viewing pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment