Friday, July 12, 2013

Emotions control me, I can't help it...

I've been avoiding this because I knew I'd be emotional by the end of it...but I caved.


Chills. Laughter. Tears. Goosebumps. All within a short couple of minutes.
Two of my favorite actors, one playing an absolute hero in my life, centered around a movie/story that led me to love some precious characters and the actors that portrayed them.
It's an homage to everything I hold dear!
And literally, at the song-writing sequence I laughed aloud forgetting I was sitting at work.
I'm very worried for the emotional state I will end up in going and seeing this movie in the theatres.
Please watch the trailer.

I understand that Disney is not everyone's favorite, but it is mine. Please respect that. This is my blog, my personal space that I just happen to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment