- Decorative pockets
- The number one insult to humanity. It's like lies and deceit woven into your clothing. Why would you want that? WHY?
- Pockets so tiny you can only snugly fit a quarter.
- This is pointless, give me the decorative pockets back.
- Translucent tees
- Flowy button-ups and blouses I understand, but really? A capsleeve, solid color tee?
- Women's size charts are basically based on whim.
- Oh, you mean jean size? No, wait, dress size. European?
- Women's hiking sneakers selection without having to go to a specialty store.
- Whoa, whoa, wait...you want ankle support and a tongue with decent coverage? Oh, and good luck getting those in 'waterproof'. Also, your laces will fray in a couple days. Cheerio.
- No but really, getting them on, keeping them on, getting them off, storing them, rips, fuzzballs, static cling, wedgies, they are everything wrong with the world.
- ^may contain hyperbole
Ahhh, that felt good to say.