Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who's Emotional? Certainly not me...

That moment when merely reading the summary of Disney's "Paperman" short brings tears to your eyes because it's just so simply beautiful.

"In mid-century New York City, [the man’s] destiny takes an unexpected turn after a chance meeting with a beautiful woman on his morning commute. Convinced the girl of his dreams is gone forever, he gets a second chance when he spots her in a skyscraper window across the avenue from his office. With only his heart, imagination and a stack of papers to get her attention, his efforts are no match for what the fates have in store for him."


(I'd like to add that if I were ever aforementioned "beautiful woman" in a video, that would be the thumbnail the video stops on :3)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this short KILLS me! Definitely my top favorite Pixar short to date. Immediately after seeing Wreck It Ralph, I ran home and looked up the short, because I loved it so much (much better than the actual movie that followed...). I watched it again with my dad shortly after and we both cried, because we're babies over things like this!!

    ReplyDelete