Saturday, April 6, 2013

Heaven Help Us

General Conference installment #1

Mine and Mark's reaction to Elder Ballard's tomato analogy;
Mark: I want a garden...
Me: Dude! You don't even know! I want one so baaaad....I guess his point is that you have a garden in your soul.
Mark: Mm. I guess we're all tomatoes then.
Me: haha! We're all just millions of tomatoes.
Mark: Oh my gosh! That makes perfect sense!! I hate tomatoes!

I love my sweet little grumpy hermit husband. He's so not a people-person.
Disclaimer; we love Conference. I am so grateful to be a member of this church and this is one of my favorite weekends in the whole year. I believe and know that our leaders are inspired and called of our Heavenly Father and Elder Ballard's tomato story was wonderful.
We're just a little immature sometimes.
Please don't get your panties in a wad.

1 comment:

  1. Way to end that heart-felt testimony Hope. ;P BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!! ooooooh, you slay me.

    ReplyDelete