Monday, May 21, 2012

Adorbsicle

Sitting on the bathroom floor, browsing the interwebz, chatting with the hubby as he sits in the bathtub with the shower on.
Steam is nice...for some people.
It actually makes me feel nauseous and claustrophobic and I can't shower without the door open.

In fact, here's a tidbit of exactly what Mark just randomly, out of complete silence said to me;
"Sometimes I wish I could just open a shop..."
look over in consternation
"Of some kind. I don't know why."
"I think it would be cool to open a pawn shop. But then it's a pawn shop and you have to be all shady and stuff."

I don't think Mark knows I include direct quotes from him right into my posts. Naturally, the moment he said shop I didn't think of a sword place, or something to do with machines or vehicles or manly-manliness. I pictured him surrounded by mountains of cupcakes.
It's a tad absurd, I tell you what.

I'm just a fan of chillin' with my best friend and the fact that I don't have to feel guilty or begin panicking soon about how I should be driving home to meet curfew in a few minutes. I like grocery shopping with my hunny and catching him sneak strawberry syrup into the cart, and sliding down the aisles. I love Love. And I don't actually hate people. In case you were feeling a little put out from my last post.

Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment