Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Animation messed me up

Every now and again I think back on all my "celebrity crushes" from childhood and it gets real weird, real fast.

Secret of NIMH Justin, the rat


The Great Mouse Detective Basil, the mouse


The Lion King Simba, a-durr


The Rescuer's Down Under Jake, the kangaroo mousey thing? 


(and I guess I have a thing for rodents??)

The Fox and the Hound Todd, the foxy fox


Robin Hood effing Robin Hood I mean come on


(I promise there are humans, too!)

Anastasia Dimitri


Pocahontas John Smith


Ferngully Zac (John Smith, jr.) (srsly)


The Swan Princess Derek (but like...dat haircut tho, ew)


Treasure Planet Jim (specifically in that military suit at the end)


Like, maybe I have a problem.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha AMEN sister! Also I love the gif at the end here ;) Helllllloooo handsome!

    ReplyDelete