Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday Gift 2013

(If you're my husband, AVERT YER EYES LADS! 
But srsly dude, don't read this post plz)


You'll love Shutterflys award-winning photo books. Try it today.

Shutterfly is weird.
This is my first time making a whole book through them and as much as I loved it, there were lots of frustrations and annoyances. But! They did let me post the book to this blog (that Mark hardly ever reads but as you probably noticed I included a warning). Although, I added a "description" with the post but obviously that isn't here. Only their shameless plug made it onto the blog. 
So now I'm descripting!
(I know it's describing, calm your bloomers)
I made this photo book for Mark's birthday coming up in July of some of the adventures we've had in our relationship. I'm pretty happy with the result and I just gotta share it with somebody! Can't wait the 3 weeks or so till his birthday.
So if ya care...
Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! I do Shutterfly books for anniversaries. Well, I did it for our first anniversary and the 2nd isn't for a couple months so that counts as a tradition...

    But super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can keep taking adequate amounts of pictures, I'm totally making this a tradition! The books are so light and the covers are so cute, you can stand 'em up like little picture displays themselves.
      I love it!

      Delete
  2. Love it! The cover is SO cute too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cover is one of my favorite bits :)

      Delete