Thursday, March 1, 2012

Silly Boy

Sometimes...my fiance's an idiot.
Like the moments where there's 5 minutes before he has to log in for school and he says,
"Are you sure we're mature enough to get married?"
Which is not a new question from him. So I tease,
"You gettin' cold feets on me?!"

And then that awkward moment where he is.
But he actually isn't.
But he makes it seem like he is.
Because he doesn't talk for endless minutes and clarify and explain what he means.
So I get all somber and end up crying cuz he doesn't know how to use his words and just TELL me that all he means is he's worried I'm not going to be up to dealing with him for the rest of my life and he doesn't want me to have to deal with him or be "stuck" with him for the rest of eternity and I start crying even harder and yell at him with my face smooshed into his soggy shoulder,
"You're so stupid! I love you, why are you such a blockhead?!"
Still crying but laughing.

Good times.

1 comment:

  1. It gets better, I promise. I did that same thing to Eric a few times, because it's scary and such a big step, but it doesn't mean he loves you any less, but I know you know that. Anyways, it does get better. Though, I'm glad you're not afraid to cry in front of him. I felt bad for Eric, about a week after we got married I had to face going back to the doctor for the 1093876574839th time and after never been able to cry in front of others, I broke down on the stairs. Poor man. But it brought us closer, in a weird way.

    ReplyDelete