Friday, June 13, 2014

Week of 6/10

Honestly I'm just here to complain.

It's been a another week of diligently refusing treats and goodies and eating small meals and avoiding stuffing my face with carbs and limiting calories and going on walks/bike rides/hikes and YOU GUYS.

I'm still at 170.8



But I am grateful that I'm not gaining. So.

Silver lining.

But really? Seriously?! Meanwhile husband over here just thinks about losing weight and SHABAM. Ten pounds gone. Mumble grumble BAH HUMBUG.

Holy first-world problems, tho. Sorry everybody. Just needed a second to pout in my little corner of the internet here. I started out the year weighing just barely over 174 and it's been months now with only four pounds to show for it? Getting healthy has never been this difficult for me so I'm having trouble adjusting to the struggle. The struggle is so very, very real.
What's a girl gotta do to get some real results up in here?!
Anyway. Complaining done.
Thanks for the listen! Sorry for the annoyance.

1 comment:

  1. Your building muscle. Give it a few weeks and you will notice the weight come off :)

    ReplyDelete