Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seatbelts are my Favorite

It makes me wanna take a back road,
Makes me wanna take the long way home.
Put a little gravel in my travel,
Unwind, unravel all night long.
Makes me wanna grab my honey,
Tear down some two-lane country,
Who knows?
Get lost and
Get right with my soul.
Makes me wanna take--
Makes me wanna take a back road.



You can't tell how steep, bumpity and treacherous that actually is.....


but I was basically dying.




He's all chill, no big deal.




You cannot fathom my sadness.
The mud taunted my very soul!





Welcome to the land of Chubby Cheeks
and Paledom.



Alright so I almost DIED in the middle of that last picture there and I really wish I'd gotten a video of it because for a second there we were basically standing-sitting in the truck, we were tilted so far forward. Had to actually use the "oh-crap" bar. Got a good solid thunk on the hitch, too.
But hey, that was our Sunday :) How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment